Wednesday, March 21, 2018

CANCELLED

Rehearsal, March 21, cancelled due to weather and other factors.

Check back in at Noon

This is a tough one to call, as the storm's northward track has been progressively delayed.  Will check with various weather gurus and advisors and make a decision around noon.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Yes, Rehearsal tonight

Rehearsal is ON, several reports say that parking around MIT is more or less normal.

PROBABLY ON for tonight

It looks as if we PROBABLY will have rehearsal tonight, March 14.  Parking on Mass Ave. was ok,  I am hoping to get input on the situation along Mem Dr.   Check back in by about noon for confirmation

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Rehearsal is ON

Having looked at many forecasts--the transition to rain is predicted to happen many hours before the  evening commute and the Chorale-commute.  The maps show only a tiny band of transitional sleet/frozen rain.  Come to rehearsal IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN COME SAFELY.  Use your own good judgement!

Still deciding (Feb 7)

At 10:30 am, my mind and the collective mind of the Exec Board is still wavering on whether or not to cancel.  I will wait until until about 1 pm before posting a final decision, depending on what it looks like the weather conditions will be at Chorale-commute time.  If the current forecast holds, we'll have a fairly small amount of snow and rain/above freezing temps well before then.