Saturday, December 9, 2017

Yes, we'll hold our concert today, Dec 9, 5pm

There's been no big change in the forecast:  a modest snowfall, so we'll sing as planned.  Choristers, please come if you can come safely.  Leave some extra time to get to the church in order to begin our warm-up at 3:45.

Friday, December 8, 2017

As of December 8th, our concert will be held as planned, despite the modest snow. Check back on December 9th at noon for updates on this site.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

YES there will be a rehearsal tonight.  MIT will be open, the Cambridge parking ban will be lifted at 7 am.  Scattered flurries are predicted, not thought to amount to much, but as always, use your good judgment in traveling to MIT.    If you are reading this early, take care of possibly icy conditions.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

As of 1:40 it looks like there will be no nasty weather surprises tonight. Watch for slippery-ness when you leave rehearsal, and exercise your good judgement.

Current (6 am) weather reports suggest that precipitation today won't amount to much, so we should probably be ok for rehearsal tonight.  I'll check back in in the early afternoon when weather models for the evening should be more accurate.  It may be a bit slushy, so use your judgement and caution.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I dearly hope you have all been safely negotiating this morning's ice.  In a couple of hours the temperature SHOULD be well above freezing, so travel to rehearsal tonight should be no problem.  As always, use your own judgment.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

As of Tues, Jan 31,  about 1: 30 pm, the weather for tomorrow's rehearsal is looking ok.  Snow should be over by the morning, there should be some melting in the afternoon, and with luck things will dry out enough that  if it drops below freezing by the time we leave rehearsal, there should be not much ice.  But, as always, use your own good judgement.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

If we are cancelling rehearsal, you'll get an e mail.  If we're not, you won't, but you CAN read about our decision here.