Tuesday, January 31, 2017

As of Tues, Jan 31,  about 1: 30 pm, the weather for tomorrow's rehearsal is looking ok.  Snow should be over by the morning, there should be some melting in the afternoon, and with luck things will dry out enough that  if it drops below freezing by the time we leave rehearsal, there should be not much ice.  But, as always, use your own good judgement.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

If we are cancelling rehearsal, you'll get an e mail.  If we're not, you won't, but you CAN read about our decision here.